Saturday, October 08, 2011

#occupy compromised

be careful-I am not sure of any of this info at this stage
Operation Invade Wall Street - A Message to the People
From: TheAnonMessage | Oct 2, 2011 | 45,456 views
BREAKING EMERGENCY UPDATE:

Warning: The Operation #invadewallstreet HAS BEEN COMPROMISED. Do not participate.

People may still hack NYSE. They will do it at their own risk.

Message from AnonyOps Twitter: WARNING: To ALL people! DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN #invadewallstreet AGENT named hypotenuse has infiltrated AnonOps IRC.

http://pastebin.com/P5C3hdiG
Confirmed psy op.
Please spread.

For those who are calling me a COINTELPRO agent, let me tell you this: I am just the messenger, as it is in my name. I'm basically like AnonNews, where I get documents and turn them into videos, documents sent to me from AnonOps.IRC, or edited as a group on the AnonPad. A group of people did send this and they were "Anonymous" but again, they were exposed. The twitter feed from AnonOps warns us (as said in the annotation update in this video). As of now, #invadewallstreet is not a legitimate operation and I will release a video standing by that. I am sorry if this video has caused a mistrust in either me, or the Anonymous collective. Thank you.

No comments: