Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Julian Assange - Wikileaks

It reads like an espionage novel.
If I had the time I would put all the pieces together and write a best seller
Julian Assange is like a movie star trying against all odds to conquer the darkside.
Well guess what he is fighting the darkside, he is just like you and me except for one difference.
Julian Assange is actually doing something to change the dark to Light.
I fear for him because he is pursuing the big boys and they do not like having a rouge human speaking the truth.
Maybe there have been some errors by the team in the management of wikileaks accountability but this would not be the first time an organisation has grown faster than expected. And I would assume the wikileaks team are mostly techies and not much
experience of admin/accounts.
Then are there really spies in the team? Are the US and Australian Governments waiting like a cat watching it's prey, waiting to jump as soon as there is a loophole for them to grab J and close down wikileaks?
The NON sex scandal was the biggest sham and those girls/women really should hang their heads in shame. Sex is a beautiful and personal experience not to be used for bringing people's reputation down.
Now the swedish government has refused J the chance to live and work in Sweden, I always thought Sweden was a strong country standing against the corruption in the world but she is no different when pressured sweden has crumbled. Freezing wikileaks funds. Another shame.
So world people let us unite to stand behind wikileaks/Julian Assange and the truth.
Lets unite to stand against the criminal governments and change the way of the world.
Lets unite to stop killing our planet, stop fossil fuels.
Enough I wanted a rant to get things off my chest but I just feel worse now, is there a John Doe out there. I am going for a walk and listen to the birds :-)

No comments: