Thursday, October 28, 2010

"courage is contagious"

Thinking we were all suffering overkill from wikileaks, I was not sure if I wanted to read or gather more information? But how can we close our ears and eyes to the horrors of the wot. Well actually I do not believe there is such a war. What we have had imposed on us since (or before) 9/11 is an orchestrated plan for what final scene I dare not to try to imagine.
There are man made abominations killing humans, the are man made abominations killing the planet to what end?
Would we have time now to stop the decline of the human race, the destruction of the planet, can we turn things around?
Thinking I could give up trying was wrong, I will keep fighting for truth and peace until I take my last breath and I hope and pray that the thousands of others who know the truth inside them will keep fighting also.
What did wikileaks say : "courage is contagious" spread it around.

Cowardly Lion: Courage! What makes a king out of a slave? Courage! What makes the flag on the mast to wave? Courage! What makes the elephant charge his tusk in the misty mist, or the dusky dusk? What makes the muskrat guard his musk? Courage! What makes the sphinx the seventh wonder? Courage! What makes the dawn come up like thunder? Courage! What makes the Hottentot so hot? What puts the "ape" in apricot? What have they got that I ain't got?
Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Woodsman: Courage!
Cowardly Lion: You can say that again! Huh?

No comments: